WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Legal Information: South Dakota

Statutes: South Dakota

View all
November 28, 2023

25-4A-4.1. Motion for enforcement of visitation rights--Hearing

If a noncustodial parent believes that the custodial parent has willfully violated or willfully failed to comply with any provisions of a custody or visitation decree, the noncustodial parent may file with the court clerk a motion for enforcement of visitation rights. The motion shall be filed on a form provided by the court clerk. Upon filing of the motion, the court shall immediately set a hearing on the motion, which may not be more than twenty-one days after the filing of the motion.